This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kriss Merchant 2 years, 10 months ago.

• grahamc

Do we have any news on this?

Do we have anywhere to send the videos? USB stick? Upload etc?

2 years, 10 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

We have a YouTube channel…
    We need to find a mechanism for Club Members to be able to upload to the club account without obviously giving the account details out.

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

2 years, 10 months ago
  • Anonymous #99093

Ville (Vihis) is managing the You Tube Channel, doing videos and channel (also to drive traffic here to discuss with fans in the community). Not sure how he is managing it – Dropbox/Cloud storage perhaps.

2 years, 10 months ago
  • grahamc

Dont mind the method, have a couple of videos from ASDA and Nissan Experience days, plus will have some of the track day this weekend.

2 years, 10 months ago
  • Anonymous #99099

How big are your current ones, Graham?

2 years, 10 months ago
  • grahamc

ranges…. have some on the GoPro and some on the BlackVue. GoPro will be single files and large, BlackVue will be many many files small(ish size). Probably 15-20gb

2 years, 10 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

It seems we have two YOUTUBE channels out there now, one I started ages ago and one previous to that has GTROC at the end of the URL that will be attached to someones YOUTUBE account.
    Ville will be running YOUTUBE as already stated so if we’re running on the one that has more current population then I can make him editor once he replies to my email.

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

2 years, 10 months ago
  • Anonymous #96365

It seems we have two YOUTUBE channels out there now, one I started ages ago and one previous to that has GTROC at the end of the URL that will be attached to someones YOUTUBE account.
    Ville will be running YOUTUBE as already stated so if we’re running on the one that has more current population then I can make him editor once he replies to my email.

He is in Japan for NISMO Festival so will have lots to start channel with. Kriss assume you have sent him all the stuff he needs to get into ours?

2 years, 10 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.