Will there be a club stand for JDM Combe 2019?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SPEED MERCHANT 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Phil Crothers
    Participant

Hello, I’m just trying to get a definitive answer on this before I make other plans. I don’t use facebook so hope this is a good place to ask. I can see there’s nothing currently posted in the events section for a JDM Combe stand this year but is that a final decision? I really enjoyed being on the stand for the last couple of years so will be disappointing if there’s nothing this year.

6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Hey Phil, can’t believe this was missed but a busy time as we now hit April.

I think you asked this on the Clubs social media, but this year due to the clash with the two day event of Coventry Motofest we will not be attending JDM Combe.

Recommended alternative would be Cornish JDM for this event as they are a bunch of top people.

We are looking at other events in the South West currently as we need to do more down that way which is weird as people use to say we don’t do enough north!

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

5 months, 3 weeks ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.