Ti Exhaust 3.5" titanium exhaust R32 GTR

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Night Stalker 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Paul Whiffin

A new product recently released from our Ti Exhausts titanium exhaust range is this 3.5″ twin box design for the R32 GTR. As fitted to Marcus Websters R32 GTR Time Attack car producing 1000bhp.

Made purely from titanium in 3.5″ diameter with a 4.5″ tailpipe, twin box design to keep noise levels sensible(can be had with single box as well). Extremely lightweight at only 7kg total weight. Recently measured at 100db at 5000rpm static test so perfect for track day users. It is also available in single box format to for those who want it loud.

£1216 inc VAT.

Weblink here, Lightweight Performance Titanium Exhausts.

Any questions just ask

Thanks
    Paul

2 years, 7 months ago
  • A nice video a customer has done of there R32 GTR with one of our titanium exhausts fitted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tELVyOu11BY

2 years, 7 months ago
  • davewilkins
    Administrator

Hi Paul. Not the cheapest pipe available but that is awesome :cool:

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Hi Paul. Not the cheapest pipe available but that is awesome :cool:

We do a stainless steel version of it as well which is over half the price, see here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/nissan/skyline/exhausts-down-pipes/garage-whifbitz-r32-gtr-exhaust.html

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Torn between this and a tomei ti.

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Anonymous #102525

Torn between this and a tomei ti.

I’d seriously look at the Whifbitz one, having seen his Ti exhausts for the Supra, the quality will be pretty damned good. And it’s supporing a UK business and GTROC trader :D

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Torn between this and a tomei ti.

Ours is slightly lighter than the Tomei version if that helps!

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Ours is slightly lighter than the Tomei version if that helps!

Not too concerned about the weight , just that the tomei delivered from Japan is £780 with decat excluding import tax.

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Not too concerned about the weight , just that the tomei delivered from Japan is £780 with decat excluding import tax.

How about VAT though, that’ll bump it up quite a bit?

2 years, 7 months ago
  • No vat included from rhd Japan

2 years, 7 months ago
  • No vat included from rhd Japan

So probably not a lot in it if you get hit with the VAT. I can do some club discount on it as well for you if that helps?

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Sorry I meant yes vat included . You would just be left with the import tax to pay.

would you be doing any group buys on these?

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Sorry I meant yes vat included . You would just be left with the import tax to pay.

would you be doing any group buys on these?

We can do a group buy if the interest is there?

2 years, 7 months ago
  • What price could you do for say 5 people?

2 years, 7 months ago
  • What price could you do for say 5 people?

I can do 25% off retail if there is a group purchase of 5 units.

2 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.