The SECOND GTROC London Meet 2017 – Ace Cafe London – Sat 24th June 2017
SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 2017
11.00AM till 04.00PM
Ace Cafe London
North Circular Road
So after the success and rammed car park of the first meet this year, here we go again for another of this years GTROC London Meets of 2017. The event as always is open to everyone to come along, take part and get involved as there is plenty of local & street parking available opposite & around the Ace Cafe if you want to want to just turn up. However if your the owner of a Skyline, Stagea or R35 & wish to park it in the main car park of the Ace Cafe London then there is a standing criteria which has always been in place – with some tweeks – over the last ten years!
So for those of you who wish to park their Skyline, Stagea or R35 in the main car park during the meet the criteria is as follows :
01.) Drive a Skyline, Stagea or an R35 which of course you turn up in!
02.) Follow the 2017 GTROC EVENT RULES which apply in full for this meet.
03.) If your not a valid GTROC Member then you follow the criteria below.
04.) We ask that GTROC Members also try and put their names below so we know your coming.
GTROC Members just need to do one thing which is bring along their current & valid GTROC membership card which you show to the marshals on the day to gain entry to the car park.
GTROC Lifetime members you just need to flash your carbon fibre masterpiece to the marshals to gain entry to the car park.
PLEASE NOTE – If GTROC Board, Management or Staff Members are there & recognise you as a valid member, then they too can authorise your entry.
Registered forum users or non GTROC Members just need to send a PM to myself as stated above with the following information =
* Full Name
* Colour / Make / Model of your Skyline, Stagea or R35.
* Registration number ( VRM ).
Failure to provide “ANY” of these details will mean your names not Dan so your not coming in, or in a nutshell you will be street parking that Skyline, Stagea or R35 – NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER =
* This is a static meet so turn up & park up!
* Please drive to, arrive & leave sensibly.
* No racing entry or exits or any “hooning” within at least ten miles of coming to or leaving the Ace Cafe.
* After recent vehicle ASB problems the Ace Cafe are on a warning from Police & the local council. Closure of the Ace Cafe London has been threatened so overt & covert Police cameras are now activated – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
* No launches, drifting, doughnuts or burnouts.
* No POLITICS, aggressive or anti-social behaviour.
* The GTROC will assist in the prosecution by Police or civil parties if you are caught & linked to this meet! You will be banned & GTROC Members can lose their membership under club rules as well.
* There is an on-licence at the venue so no drinking & driving.
* The ACE CAFE management asks that you only consume food or drink bought on the premises.
* You cannot register on behalf of someone else.
* Your unregistered mate / friend in a Skyline/Stagea/GTR behind you when you arrive “WILL” be street parking as they are not registered!
So we look forward very much to seeing you all for another awesome year of London Meets. As per usual there will be much sacrificing of chavs & idiots to on the furnace to the weather Gods so please add your names below – taking care to use the last post of names listed please – if your coming – which includes members :
SECOND GTROC LONDON MEET =
01. E-Charge = GTROC Member
02. Robertottery = PM Received
03. Benglindon = PM Received
- This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by SPEED MERCHANT.
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
The topic ‘The SECOND GTROC London Meet 2017 – Ace Cafe London – Sat 24th June 2017’ is closed to new replies.