The First GTROC London Meet of 2018 – Sat 28th April
SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 2018
11.00AM till 04.00PM
Ace Cafe London
North Circular Road
So here it is, another year of the infamous GTROC London Meets at the Ace Cafe London that as always is open to everyone to come along, take part & get involved.
There is plenty of local street parking available opposite & around the Ace Cafe itself for those who just turn up unannounced or don’t own a Skyline, Stagea or R35. However as an owner of any model of these cars – GTS, GTS-T, GTT, GTX, RS4 etc. etc. etc. if you wish to park in the main car park then please follow the usual entry critera shown below :
MAIN CAR PARK ENTRY CRITERIA :
GTROC Members : Add your name to the list below & bring your VALID Club Membership Card along to show to the marshals who will then direct you where to park. If you have lost your Membership Card, or it is defaced & not very clear you must apply as a non member. Replacement Membership Cards can be purchased for cost by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE that if GTROC Board, Management or Staff Members recognise you as a valid member on arrival then they can authorise entry too. Don’t rely on that though!
NON Members : Send a PM through this forum to myself – SPEED MERCHANT with the following information :
* Full Name
* Colour / Make / Model of your Skyline, Stagea or R35.
* Registration number ( VRM )
All of the above details in full are a strict requirement & are under data protection so we don’t sell these on or give them out! Lack of information merely means you will be street parking – NO EXCEPTIONS!
RULES OF THE MEETING :
- To be in the main car park you must arrive in a Skyline, Stagea or an R35. Your S13 or Toyota Supra won’t be allowed in as nice or as rare as they may be!
- You cannot vouch for friends on the day or before, they must applu themselves.
- The 2018 GTROC EVENT RULES apply in full.
- This is a static meet, you turn up, you park up!
- Please drive to, arrive & leave sensibly – lots of Police, ANPR, covert & overt CCTV, Police, Council units around. This includes no launches, burnouts, doughnuts, pops & bangs, unnecessary revving, flameouts high speed drive bys etc. Yes, not only do you look stupid & people roll their eyes, but a public enviroment & the road is not the correct place!
- New for 2018 – NO CANVASSING of any kind without the express permission of the GTROC at this event. You will be asked to leave.
- No POLITICS, aggressive or anti-social behaviour.
- The GTROC will assist fully in any prosecution by Police or Civil Parties if you are caught & linked to this meet doing anything illegal! You will be banned from future events & GTROC Members can lose their membership.
- There is an on-licence at the venue so no drinking & driving.
- You can only consume food or drink bought on the premises.
We look forward very much to seeing you & there are limited places of sixty cars, so make sure you let us know your coming. There will of course leading up to the event be the much sacrificing of chavs & idiots on the furnace to the weather Gods to guarantee a dry warm day!
Please add your names below – taking care to use the latest post of names listed when your cutting & pasting.
THE FIRST GTROC LONDON MEET :
- E-Charge = GTROC Member
- Grimblin Gibbon = GTROC Member
- Speed Merchant – GTROC Member
- Ross – GTROC Member
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.