The Final GTROC London Meet of 2017 – Ace Cafe London – Sat 30th September 2017
SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2017
11.00AM till 04.00PM
Ace Cafe London
North Circular Road
So here it is, another year gone for the very last of this years GTROC London Meets at the iconic Ace Cafe London. The event as always is open to everyone to come along, take part and get involved. There is plenty of local street parking available opposite & around the Ace Cafe itself if you want to just turn up & park up, or don’t own a Skyline, Stagea or R35. However for those that do, then we offer the main car park to park your pride and joy along with other like minded owners & members whilst taking a load off. There is a standing criteria to be able to be in the main car park which has always been in place – with some tweaks – over the last eleven years or so. This we will detail below for those not in the know!
So, if you wish to park your Skyline, Stagea or R35 in the main car park during the meet, then you need to look at the criteria :
01.) You turn up in a Skyline, Stagea or an R35. Your S13 or Toyota Supra won’t be allowed in as nice or as rare as they may be!
02.) Follow the 2017 GTROC EVENT RULES which apply in full for this meet.
03.) Non GTROC Members must register for the GUEST LIST – see details below.
04.) GTROC Members are asked to kindly put their forum names below so we now how many are coming along.
For GTROC Members then its easy. Bring along your current and valid Membership Card which you will show to the Marshals on the day to gain entry to the car park – easy! If you have misplaced it, then please apply for the GUEST LIST.
PLEASE NOTE = If GTROC Board, Management or Staff Members are there & recognise you as a valid member, then they too can authorise your entry.
The GUEST LIST which applies to Non Members or Members who have misplaced their Membership Cards, please send a PM to myself with the following information =
* Full Name
* Colour / Make / Model of your Skyline, Stagea or R35.
* Registration number ( VRM )
We need all the details as if “ANY” of these are missing then it will mean you will not be gaining entry and will have to street park that Skyline, Stagea or R35 = NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE NOTE THE ACE CAFE LONDON ASKS :
* This is a static meet, you turn up, you park up!* Please drive to, arrive & leave sensibly.
* No racing entry or exits.
* You are asked – if you are stupid enough – to keep any hooning away from the event within at least two miles of the Ace Cafe.
* No launches, burnouts, doughnuts, pops and bangs, unnecessary revving or flameouts.
* The Ace Cafe London are on an ASB warning from the Police & local council. Closure of the Ace has been threatened so overt & covert Police cameras and units are now activated = YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
* No POLITICS, aggressive or anti-social behaviour.
* The GTROC will assist fully in the prosecution by Police or Civil Parties if you are caught & linked to this meet doing anything illegal! You will be banned from future events & GTROC Members can lose their membership.
* There is an on-licence at the venue so no drinking & driving.
* You only consume food or drink bought on the premises.
* You cannot register on behalf of someone else.
* Your unregistered mate, friend or family acquaintance in a Skyline/Stagea/GT-R behind you when you arrive “WILL” be street parking as they are not registered!
We look forward very much to seeing you all for the last meet of the year, there will of course leading up to the event be the much sacrificing of chavs & idiots on the furnace to the weather Gods.
Please add your names below – taking care to use the latest post of names listed when your cutting & pasting!
THE FINAL GTROC LONDON MEET :
01. E-Charge = GTROC Member
02. Goghat = GTROC Member
03. Grimblin Gibbon = GTROC Member
04. Wing_Lam = PM Received
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA
#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23
The topic ‘The Final GTROC London Meet of 2017 – Ace Cafe London – Sat 30th September 2017’ is closed to new replies.