This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 6 months ago.

• SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Is it criminal to say I prefer the NISMO alloys, but at the same time understand about the rareness & benefits of the Dymags ?

:behindsofa:

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 years, 6 months ago
  • Anonymous #106065

hum carbon discs on a road car ??????

2 years, 6 months ago
  • Anonymous #106067

hum carbon discs on a road car ??????

Rog’s V Spec R35 has carbon discs.

2 years, 6 months ago
  • davewilkins

And porkers have had them as an option for years….

2 years, 6 months ago
  • Anonymous #106073

yes i know that boys , but have you used them on the road , as you will know Barry they have very different characteristics to steel breaks ,and there not very good at all unless you can get the temperature into them ,didn’t Rog find that out at the Asda day . anyway im sure who ever the car belongs two will soon draw his own conclusions and that all that matters really ,good look to the owner and enjoy :clap:

2 years, 6 months ago
  • Anonymous #106078

yes i know that boys , but have you used them on the road , as you will know Barry they have very different characteristics to steel breaks ,and there not very good at all unless you can get the temperature into them ,didn’t Rog find that out at the Asda day . anyway im sure who ever the car belongs two will soon draw his own conclusions and that all that matters really ,good look to the owner and enjoy :clap:

Surely the ones on this car would be carbon-ceramic discs which are more biased for road use rather than carbon-carbon which you may be referring to?

2 years, 6 months ago
  • Anonymous #98348

I’m not Sure Neil what’s on the car , but I know what your saying

2 years, 6 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.