Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit trackday 3rd August 2015

• Anonymous
    Inactive

John – thanks for organising a great track day, and good to meet all that came. Jody was terrific and it was good to see so many GTRs taking to a great track. I’m already on the case to get new brake pads (worn out but worth it) and give some special TLC to my R32. In Jody’s hands it showed what it was capable of and how it earned the original Godzilla tag: won’t forget those laps in a hurry..! Great pictures from Steve too

6 years, 4 months ago
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Any of the track day guys who fancy a bit of competitive driving come along to the GTROC/Litchfield Sprint next Saturday (15th August). The entry is only £139 and if you can pass the Silverstone noise tests you will be fine at Blyton. Full details are in the Sprint section, any queries drop me a PM.

6 years, 4 months ago
    monkeynuts
    Participant

Great pictures from Steve too

Cheers John :cheesygrin:

6 years, 3 months ago
    nurburgringgtr
    Participant

Another fabulous event at the famous Silverstone GP circuit with all the cars in the Formula One garages. We were joined by Vernonjones (Martin James) and his fleet of Ariel Atoms that gave an extra bit of excitement to the day.

No incidents (as usual), great weather and superb company at this event.

If you have any feedback as to how we can improve things further then please feel free to post up on this thread

Thanks to all for making the day one to remember

John M

6 years, 3 months ago
    nurburgringgtr
    Participant

Another fabulous event at the famous Silverstone GP circuit with all the cars in the Formula One garages. We were joined by Vernonjones (Martin James) and his fleet of Ariel Atoms that gave an extra bit of excitement to the day.

No incidents (as usual), great weather and superb company at this event.

If you have any feedback as to how we can improve things further then please feel free to post up on this thread

Thanks to all for making the day one to remember

John M

6 years, 3 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes excellent day out the Atoms were a very welcome bonus.
    John, Can you organise a P1 or LaFerrari drive next time please?

6 years, 3 months ago
    nurburgringgtr
    Participant

Paul I will put them both in the boot of my car for the next trackday so you can try them.
    Glad the day and see you at Asda

6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.