R35GTR Ultimate Intercooler Kit Developed With Our Technical Partners Pro Alloy Motor

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Hi all

We are very pleased to offer the very latest R35GTR Ultimate intercooler kit developed with our technical partners Pro Alloy Motorsport

R35GTR
    Ultimate
    Comes with the
    Air intake kit
    ITG Air Filters
    Full Hard pipe kit
    All ducking plates
    Silione joiners and clamps
    110mm Thick Ultimate Intercooler core
    Can be in Silver or Black as you can see in the pictures at a cost of just
    £2750+vat

No cutting of anything on the front of the car. All you have to do is take the bumper and cowling surround off and fit the kit. All the ducting plates come with the kit, very straight forward to fit.
    Please call if you are interested in one of the kits.:thumbsup:
    Regards MGT

Attachments:
    2 years, 6 months ago
  • Hi

We will have two in stock in the next few days if anyone would like this kit

Regards MGT

2 years, 5 months ago
  • Anonymous #104274

Looks fantastic guys – plus no cutting and ‘stock fit’ as know that was an issue historically? Any figures for dyno improvements or temp control?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 years, 5 months ago
  • Hi ROG350Z

I am trying to get time on the Dyno to do some back to back testing on temps with my own R35 as I have the kit on that car making 910-Bhp:thumb: but we are so busy at work I just cant find anytime to do it at the minute:mad:.

Here are a few pictures of the kit on my car look ace

Regards Mark

2 years, 5 months ago
  • Anonymous #104385

Very shiny ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 years, 5 months ago
  • grahamc

Odd question, but would the hardpipe, intakes and filters fit with a standard intercooler?

2 years, 1 month ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.