Nissan Brand Event 2015 – The Aftermath !!!

• grahamc

Another good event…. really good fun. My only comment is that green and red do not go – have a load of video to go through, but will upload soon (hopefully)

Attachments:
    6 years, 4 months ago
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Marham is also too far away for the Nissan employees and their families.

And me too!!!

6 years, 4 months ago

Another view of some grass roots motorsport

6 years, 4 months ago
    davewilkins
    Participant

Easy solution to needing to move venue. You lot need to get quieter pipes and slow down lol.

(edited this as it looked like I was commenting on Grahams video which I wasn’t)

6 years, 4 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Brilliant video Graham, the camera position gives a more realistic perspective of the speed, the in car positions seem to make it appear much slower.

6 years, 4 months ago

Have more to split out with the low camera position, but completely agree :) someone else said to me that most other videos dont seem to show the speed, this does :nod:

6 years, 4 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have more to split out with the low camera position, but completely agree :) someone else said to me that most other videos dont seem to show the speed, this does :nod:

Agreed. That’s why I try to use a speedo in RaceRender to at least give some appreciation.

6 years, 4 months ago
    davewilkins
    Participant

It looks and sounds really quick. Great video. Did you understeer off as I did not hear it? did the passenger enjoy that ride!

6 years, 4 months ago

Different sound to the car from the front mounted camera.

Waiting to see if the interior passenger facing camera was running at the time. Not really understeer, wrong line, too fast and didnt want to try and correct with the risk of the car doing more than just driving onto the grass.

6 years, 4 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

All part of my cunning plan…… distract the other drive and catchup! Surprisingly it worked, because I caught the red GTR on the hairpin because the driver over shot the corner and was too busy laughing :hi5:

That was Dom in the red GTR in front, you can see his number plate and clear rear reflectors in your front facing low camera position. However there is a good chance I would have missed my braking if I was watching your grassy moment in the mirror!

6 years, 4 months ago
    grahamc

Mobius videos are up now, heres a few (and again, high quality ones available if wanted):-

Following Goldie at the end of the day

Goldie pull off

Removing some of the grass

6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 10 replies - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.