Niss Show at Rockingham – Sunday 14th August 2016

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jps 1 year, 2 months ago.

• davewilkins
    Administrator

Thanks for all those that attended. Something new and for Nissans only. Could have been more cars from more clubs but still a great selection of Nissans.

My kids had a great time on the bouncy castles and getting their faces painted.

Pits were open to walk around the track cars and a GT3 spent most of the day driving at quite a pace.

Not bad for a tenner.

Anyone got any pictures of my car?

Any feedback gratefully received. The day was really well run in my opinion but simon and Zoe would like to know what they could improve.

1 year, 2 months ago
  • Jack Roberts
    Participant

This was a brilliant day and more impressive than the previous Nissan Shows at Donington (although they were good).

It was great to see cars on the track and many friends around the various stands.

Congratulations to the owner of the R32 GTR who won show and shine.

Thanks to Dave Wilkins and Nissan for all the effort that went in to organising the event. :good:

Will post some pics when I get back from Reims (assuming I get to Reims today following a pozidrive screw that has gone through a tyre next to the sidewall – just waiting for a new replacement to turn up – huh)!!!!

1 year, 2 months ago
  • davewilkins
    Administrator

I was going to say that I received a lovely voicemail yesterday from a very nice chap called Jack, thanking me for sorting our clubs attendance at this event.

It was a pleasure, I did not really do a lot, thanks to Ross for bringing the gazebo and thanks to all the owners that turned up.

I am disappointed there were not more cars there but people can’t do everything in August.

I will bring a helmet next year and go out in some cars…….

1 year, 2 months ago
  • Jps
    Participant

A few photo of the day.  ;-)

https://flic.kr/s/aHskC3yGRT

1 year, 2 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.