Newb from the Southeast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alan Akehurst 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Kieran McCabe
    Participant

Hello!

Thought I’d introduce myself rather than just turning up on the stand at the Japshow next weekend! I’ve owned my R35 for a couple of months now and I love it even more each time I get behind the wheel.

It was tuned by the previous owner putting it into the very capable hands of Lichfield Motors. They took it to stage 4 / 630bhp which feels absolutely immense. I’ve owned powerful jap cars in the past (couple of Evo’s, RX7 single turbo, 350Z) then moved to a BMW Z4M which I loved but it just didn’t have the get up and go I was looking for. The GTR as you all know is just on a different level.

When I bought the car it was wrapped in matte white which looked great but as I own a vehicle graphics/wrapping company, I couldn’t not strip and re-wrap it! I’m really glad I did though as the car now looks even better! I went for the new 3M Psychedelic which is a nice Grey (not far from the original paint colour of the car) when it’s cloudy or in the shade but when the sunlight hits it, it’s another story all together!

Looking forward to meeting some of you at Santa Pod next weekend!

Here’s a few pictures of the car :)

3 months, 2 weeks ago
  • e-charge
    Participant

Welcome Kieran

The car looks most impressive. It’s good to have you on board and look forward to meeting you at some events/meets in the near future.

e-charge

3 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

Wow!

That is an amazing wrap, reminds me of that purple colour the old Primera GTs use to come in which had a similar effect in sunlight!

I won’t be at Japshow but looking forward to meeting you at other GTROC Shows & Events.

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

3 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Welcome mate, I hope to be there at weekend but if not hope to meet you soon,

Awesome car BTW

3 months, 2 weeks ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.