JDM Combe – Castle Combe Circuit – Saturday 10th June 2017
SATURDAY 10th JUNE 2017
CASTLE COMBE CIRCUIT
So what started last year as JAPDAY has been renamed & rebranded.
The GTROC have once more booked at a stand at this event & we have been assured a spot in the Paddock on hard standing once more – thank you organisers.
Initially there will be 15 places available on a first paid basis, but for now we can book more spaces if required. The GTROC stand will provide the usual tea, coffee, hot chocolate & sundries on the stand all day for you & your passengers as well as breakfast too – this should save some money for you vs. the paid catering trucks there.
Tickets are in the GTROC Online Shop – http://gtroc.org/shop/gtroc-jdm-combe-stand/
Once you have purchased your tickets then please add your name below :
GTROC STAND TICKETS :
- Only £17.00 which includes vehicle entry, driver, three passengers.
- Also includes sundries such as tea/coffee/hot chocolate for you & your passengers.
TRACKDAY INFORMATION :
- If you want tracktime then please send me a PM as it has to be organised through us as a club.
- There will be a maximum of 30 cars in any track session.
- Track sessions run from 09:00 to 16:45hrs.
- Sessions cannot be exchanged.
- Track Sessions approximately 5 laps of the circuit excluding any unforseen temporary stoppages.
- Helmets must be worn.
- Arms & legs covered at all times.
- Noise limit is strict 100dBA at 4500RPM 0.5m from the exhaust at 45deg.
- No refunds will be offered in the event of a car failing the mandatory noise check.
- No novices are allowed on track and anyone entering for track time must have driven on a minimum of one track day previously.
- Selling of passenger rides is not permitted.
Please feel free to ask any questions & I will update the thread with any further information as it becomes available.
GTROC JDM COMBE STAND 2017 :
- This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by SPEED MERCHANT.
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
The topic ‘JDM Combe – Castle Combe Circuit – Saturday 10th June 2017’ is closed to new replies.