JAPFEST 2017 – Silverstone Race Circuit – Sunday 30th April
- This topic has 55 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by .
One of the UK’s biggest celebrations of Japanese car culture returns for the second year at its new base of Silverstone, but as you can see the major change for this year is the date!
Now being held on Sunday 30th April 2017, this is the day after the GTROC London Meet at the Ace Cafe London! So why not attend the meet, travel up the M1 or M40 & stay overnight to attend this show!?
Hopefully with its new date we will not be looking forward to snow greeting us as it did for 2016 at the gates!
The organisers have also kept last years way or booking tickets, lets hope that the problems they faced for 2106 are now sorted.
WHY JOIN THE GTROC STAND ?
There’s no better way to experience Japfest 2017 than having an allocated club area inside the show in which you can be a part of. Last year we ran out of space & ended up taking the various roads around our stand up as well!
Hopefully this year the organisers will take note!
The organisers reserve the right to close entry before the closing date which is currently Friday 24th March 2017 – a £2.00 booking fee applies on the JF2017 website.
- Discounted entry tickets
- Access to Club Stand sundries on the day for free which also includes your passengers.
- Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public
- Club passes providing exclusive access to display your car on our stand
- FREE exclusive JAPFEST T-Shirt and Show Guide (RRP £15) with every advance ticket ordered!
Club Weekend Camping Ticket – £33.00 per person.
Includes camping on Saturday night, as well as show entry on Sunday.
Club Show Entry Ticket – £23.00 per person.
Includes show entry.
Up to TWO children aged 14 & under FREE with each paying adult. Additional children £5 each.
HOW TO BOOK :
- Go to the GTROC Online Shop – http://gtroc.org/shop/japfest-2017-gtroc-stand-ticket/
- Purchase the product which goes towards funding the sundries available to you for free on the day of the event.
- Once the Club has received confirmation of your payment, the PASSWORD will be emailed to you within 36 hours.
- Once you have your password, along with your vehicle details go to – https://kelseypublishing.flameconcepts.systems/group
- Select GTROC from the top drop down menu.
- Enter the password you were emailed below.
- On the next page you can buy your own tickets, passengers, kids, camping & your trackday place – READ IT PROPERLY.
- Then follow the rest of pages with extras, your details & then payment.
- Club stand cars will be allowed access from 07:00hrs
- Only Japanese vehicles can be displayed on the club stand.
- You cannot sell your tickets on or use as a prize for a raffle, tombola, lottery etc.
- If you cannot attend the event after purchasing tickets, then you can sell the tickets on to another club or forum member but you are responsible.
- No animals or pets unless something like a registered guide dog.
- You must enter the gate that your vehicle pass will state – you will be refused entry to others to help with traffic flow.
- The event closes at 17:30hrs.
WHAT IS ON FOR 2017 :
SHOW & SHINEThe Show & Shine competition brings together the best examples of the UK Japanese scene whether it’s an impeccably-detailed rebuild, a quarter-mile demon or a highly-tuned track weapon.If this is something you wish to participate in, then you will need to book this yourself as the Club will not be booking tracktime.Continue reading….
THE RETAIL VILLAGEDo you need a part for your Japanese car? Chances are you will find it within the Japfest Retail Village!
CAMPINGWhy not make a weekend out of Japfest and camp over to forget the early morning journey, waking up feeling refreshed and ready for an epic day at the show!Plus enjoy our evening entertainment which will be provided on Saturday night for those of you staying on-site.PUBLIC TRACK TIMEWe have packed the track timetable full of public and club track sessions for visitors to take part in throughout the day.
So once you have confirmation of your ticket purchases from the JF2017 website, THEN & ONLY THEN please add your names to the Club Stand list below.
Please remember to add the number of passengers you will be bringing.
This way it will help us to work out numbers for catering, supplies etc. on the day.
If you have any questions or problems then please either PM me, email me etc. & I will get back to you as soon as I can :good:
GTROC STAND JAPFEST STAND 2017
- Speed Merchant – Veilside R32 GT-R – No Passengers
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.