This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kriss Merchant 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Tom@AutoTorque
    Spectator

Here’s a great new product for those of you looking for a smart and sleek dashcam.

Dash cams are now widely accepted for discounts by insurance companies and can be a huge help in solving insurance claims.

iON are a worldwide action cam brand that have now developed an attractive and small dashcam unit, perfect for the Nissan GTR.

Start your engines, start recording – the iON DashCam WiFi automatically switches on with the engine, so you don’t have to remember to press record.

Loop recording

Get added peace of mind when driving. The DashCam continuously records, filming over the oldest footage unless an impact has been detected.

Automatic Incident Capture

However small the accident, the DashCam camera detects impacts, and automatically saves and locks the video file from being deleted or recorded over. You’ve always got the perfect witness.

Built-in WiFi

Pair your DashCam WiFi with your smartphone or tablet using the iON DashCam app and view live footage, save or send files via email and change settings.

Built-in GPS

The integrated GPS receiver records speed and location to video files – ideal when making insurance claims.

HD recording and photo mode

Record crystal clear Full HD videos with a built-in microphone and speaker to capture all the details. With a 125° super wide field of view, all your surrounding will be in shot too.

You can even switch to photo mode and take three megapixel stills while recording.

With a simple to fix windscreen mount, easy USB 2.0 connection and built-in WiFi, the ION DashCam WiFi is your second pair of eyes on the road.

RRP on this unit is £129 inc VAT

Please PM for our best price during January

A sense of scale – the discreet camera

What’s in the box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjbOG3CsMI

1 year, 9 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

I like that …
    So much so I just bought one!

Stirling service Tom, thank you.

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

1 year, 9 months ago
  • Thanks for your order Chris

UPS have left with it already and tracking number should be in your emails. :cheesygrin:

1 year, 9 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

Now that is fast service …

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

1 year, 9 months ago
  • I will be doing a video of our own on the camera but it would be good to get your feedback too.

I found the setup very easy and the unit itself is very discreet

1 year, 9 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

I’ll see if I get time to set it up driving to AUTOSPORT

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

1 year, 9 months ago
  • I justgot one unfortunately not this one, should heve been up before xmas , interesred to see vid

1 year, 9 months ago
  • I justgot one unfortunately not this one, should heve been up before xmas , interesred to see vid

Hi Alan, I wish I could have but I didn’t want to advertise before we had stock in, as these are in high demand.

1 year, 9 months ago
  • I’m very impressed so far with my iON. The speed and GPS and give a lot of information (which might not be to everyones taste) that can be valuable in the event of an accident.

The WiFi function is also very cool.

Below is a screen shot from my phone at standard recording resolution

Attachments:
    1 year, 9 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

WOW !!! Excited now!

Mine was delivered yesterday but won’t be able to pick it up until the weekend.

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

1 year, 9 months ago
  • Awesome, I think you’ll like it Chris.

It comes with cable tidy adhesive pads too so the install can be super subtle.

1 year, 9 months ago
  • More stock just arrived.

1 year, 8 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

Still not set mine up yet, but only just worked out the other plastic piece with the screw through it is for dashboard mounting …
    I think !

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

1 year, 8 months ago
  • What’s taking you so long Chris!! Just kidding

1 year, 8 months ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

Life unfortunately, trying to sort out my new brakes and SAMCO hoses!

Plus work, family etc.
    I’ll get there!

GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

1 year, 8 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.