gtroc membership and track days

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alan Akehurst 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Intrepid_Seva
    Participant

Hi All,

I have become a very happy owner of an MY17 GTR.

5 weeks ago I joined GTROC and became a life time member. However, I still have not has the membership pack come through…

Does anyone know how long it takes for the membership pack to come through?

Also, I was wondering as to who has taken over the organisation and planning of Track Days in the UK as that is why I joined and I am awaiting to have a confirmed schedule of Track days and the capability to purchase my slot in them.

Finally, when I login, I get a warning that the login page is not secure and the login password will be transmitted in an unsecure manner over the internet. Can someone please fix this issue?

Also I tried to use the Contact Us Page but it is not working either – the submission does not complete and I get a continious revolving icon (Sending ...)like its in the process of submitting my query but nothing happens :cry:  Is there an email address or someway of getting through to the Site Admin so that this can get fixed?

Also trying to purchase something means one has to login, but no error message appears that you have to join and login. So you are losing customers as they cannot purchase anything on the website with knowing that they have to be logged in to purchase it…

I hope all this gets fixed soon.

Many Thanks.

6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

Welcome & congratualtions on the purchase of your MY17 – awesome cars & a huge improvement on the previous models in my opinion.

I’ve sent you a PM on the GTR Register in regards to your post there so I won’t retype what I have already sent.

Track days wise the announcement will be imminent but all you will need to do is look in the TRACK SECTION on this forum as well as the EVENTS on the GTROC Facebook Page. We currently have details recently posted in there of a Spa Trackday.

Details with Silverstone will be confirmed by the Motorsport Coordinator soon.

:good:

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Intrepid_Seva
    Participant

Thank you Speed Merchant for the swift response. Much appreciate it.

Initially the Track Days Schedule had one on 20th April, so I already booked a hotel for the 19th night in anticipation of the day. Just waiting to be able to book that date and will be looking online here to see when that happens :good: .

Many thanks,

Jay

6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Kriss Merchant
    Administrator

Also to let you know Jay the new Motorsport Coordinator will be announced on Monday.

New club stickers are also now back in stock as of today so membership packs that are currently outstanding will be posted next week  :good:

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23

6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • <!– / message –>

6 months, 2 weeks ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.