GTROC Breakfast Meet – Motorline Nissan – Tunbridge Wells – Sun 13th November

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack Roberts 2 years, 7 months ago.

• SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator
    GTROC BREAKFAST MEET
    Motorline Nissan Tunbridge Wells
    Dowding Way
    Tunbridge Wells
    Kent
    TN2 3UY

Sunday 13th November 2016

*EXCLUSIVE GTROC MY17 GT-R NISMO & TRACK EDITION CUSTOMER PREVIEW*
    Motorline Nissan & the GTROC are pleased to be able to tell you about an exclusive Breakfast Meet on Sunday 13th November at Motorline Nissan in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
    There will be the MY17 GT-R NISMO & the new ‘Track Edition’ which is a unique chance to see the complete MY17 GT-R line-up on UK soil with Motorlines Recaro grade available for demonstration drives with Track & NISMO grades available to sit in & view. These NISMO developed cars represent the pinnacle of the GT-Rs nearly 50 year heritage & the ultimate NISMO race developed performance available for the road. Currently these are two of only six examples of these cars in Europe & we have them secured for viewing at Motorline Nissan. Both cars bring NISMO race developed features to the road going GT-R; the Track Edition features NISMO tuned suspension, GT500 inspired 20” alloy wheels, carbon fibre spoiler and NISMO body bonding for a more rigid shell.
    The GT-R NISMO then takes this performance to another level; with 600PS and 652 Nm torque delivered from the high pressure twin turbocharger used in Nissan’s GT3 racecar pushing the NISMO’s high downforce carbon fibre bodykit through the air. Generating more downforce than any road going Nissan ever sold, the cornering ability of the GT-R NISMO is incredible. NISMO IT enables detailed analysis of track driving style through a smartphone app or Gran Turismo – technology usually reserved for professional drivers.
    GTROC Members can have a personalised presentation of these vehicles.
    Please contact Jamie or David on :
    01892 500700
    to arrange a time or e-mail :
    Make sure you have your full name, membership number & forum name when booking as you will be checked against the GTROC Membership database.
    We look forward to seeing you from 08.30am onwards …

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Jack Roberts
    Participant

I would like to attend this kind invitation – especially as I had some fun in an MY17 at Spa earlier this year.

I’ll contact Motorline shortly.

Now back to redecorating the kitchen – huh. :-(

2 years, 7 months ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Awesome, see you both on Sunday morning then  :)

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 years, 7 months ago
  • Jack Roberts
    Participant

Should be a nice little meet, especially as the season is virtually gone.

We did a solitary trip to Rykas recently – quite a few nice bikes and cars were there.

2 years, 7 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.