GTROC AGM Evening Dinner pictures.

• evo9lution
    Participant

Was a productive AGM with some good points discussed and some great and generous proposals made; you know who you are :thumb: Looking forward to a great GTROC 2016!

Thanks to Ross, Dave, Malcolm, Kriss & Penny (and any others) for organising a great AGM and awards dinner. Thanks also to Mel for the lovely, tasty cookies and beans :thumb:

It’s always great to see my friends from the GTROC and am looking forward to seeing many again at the track day in December.

Lastly, thank you all for the award, It is very much appreciated! Well done to Graham, Mel, Shaun, Barry, Matt, Martin, Elliot, Jeff, Gill, Francis, Malcolm and the TOTB team; the other award winners! Each and all very deserving :thumb:

6 years, 2 months ago
  • evo9lution
    Participant

Was a productive AGM with some good points discussed and some great and generous proposals made; you know who you are :thumb: Looking forward to a great GTROC 2016!

Thanks to Ross, Dave, Malcolm, Kriss & Penny (and any others) for organising a great AGM and awards dinner. Thanks also to Mel for the lovely, tasty cookies and beans :thumb:

It’s always great to see my friends from the GTROC and am looking forward to seeing many again at the track day in December.

Lastly, thank you all for the award, It is very much appreciated! Well done to Graham, Mel, Shaun, Barry, Matt, Martin, Elliot, Jeff, Gill, Francis, Malcolm and the TOTB team; the other award winners! Each and all very deserving :thumb:

6 years, 2 months ago
    evogeof
    Participant

Lastly, thank you all for the award, It is very much appreciated! Well done to Graham, Mel, Shaun, Barry, Matt, Martin, Elliot, Jeff and Malcolm (and a couple of others; cannot remember who they are now I’m afraid); the other award winners! Each and all very deserving :thumb:

awards??? what awards are given and for what??

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Geof, you should have been there. An interesting and productive meeting followed by a very good social dinner in the evening. They eventually asked us to leave the bar at 2am this morning. Some of last nights drinkers have still not surfaced!

6 years, 2 months ago
    evogeof
    Participant

Geof, you should have been there. An interesting and productive meeting followed by a very good social dinner in the evening. They eventually asked us to leave the bar at 2am this morning. Some of last nights drinkers have still not surfaced!

ill come sometime but I’m a strict t-shirt and shorts type of guy :courage:
    is it a posh do then I’m sure I’ve a shirt and trousers somewhere.

6 years, 2 months ago
    nurburgringgtr
    Participant

It was a total mix of attire at the evening event, as it was ‘come wearing what you feel comfortable in’, so it was from DJ (steve) to jeans and T shirts – it just didn’t matter as it was a great event and extremely sociable.

I have to admit that after all the pre dinner drinks, copious amounts of wine, that the 10 Jager bombs at the end did cause a slight memory loss :excitement:

Fantastically well organised and thanks go to everyone who were involved in making it such a success – you know who you are (a phrase used a lot but true)

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

Just back.

We had a fab time thanks to Ross, Penny and all the Management Team.

My first job tomorrow will be to take the nineties suit to the dry cleaners or perhaps just chuck it into the wheely bin.

Hopefully back soon with some pics.

I’m pleased the AGM made progress on outstanding matters although the IT stuff was a bit to advanced for me.

Roll on 2016.:cheer:

6 years, 2 months ago
    Jack Roberts
    Participant

AND THANKS TO DAZ FOR ORGANISING THE EXCELLENT RUN OUT AND VISIT TO THE SUPERCAR SHOWROOM.:thumb:

6 years, 2 months ago
    evogeof
    Participant

all looks a bit posh. so what were the prizes for/all about??

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

all looks a bit posh. so what were the prizes for/all about??

Who could drink the most Jagerbombs : won by Sidepipe
    Oldest R35 owner: won by nurburgringgtr
    Best shorts: won by evo9lution
    Best dance moves: won by Mudflap

6 years, 2 months ago
    Toni GMR2
    Participant

Great night with a great bunch of guys, and a very nice chat with the man from Nissan, though I did forget to order a yellow R35, lol.

Penny is probably feeling fitter (or knackered!) with all the running around, thanks and to Ross for the organisation. Hope you have some well deserved days off!

Well done awards winners, and hope to see you all again soon. Never have I been at a party where the Jagermeister was cleaned out, all 5 bottles of it lol. It’s nice to go to an event partners enjoy as well. Cheers all.
    T

Blah Blah

6 years, 2 months ago
    Toni GMR2
    Participant

Where’s the like button, lol

Blah Blah

6 years, 2 months ago
    evo9lution
    Participant

Yeah, the dinner in the evening is the Awards Dinner. Awards are things like Track Day Award (Matt), Photographer of the Year (Barry) and Chairman’s Award (Malcolm).

6 years, 2 months ago
    evo9lution
    Participant

AND THANKS TO DAZ FOR ORGANISING THE EXCELLENT RUN OUT AND VISIT TO THE SUPERCAR SHOWROOM.:thumb:

You’re most welcome Jack! :thumb:

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

and of course Barry best photograph apparently :cheesygrin:

6 years, 2 months ago
    evogeof
    Participant

how come most people receiving gifts/awards have a red dot on there heads??? was there a sharp shooter in the carpark ? :p

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

how come most people receiving gifts/awards have a red dot on there heads??? was there a sharp shooter in the carpark ? :p

There was a light unit that was throwing red beams around the room,I think it was there to get Mudflap in the mood for a bit of dancing.

6 years, 2 months ago
    evogeof
    Participant

There was a light unit that was throwing red beams around the room,I think it was there to get Mudflap in the mood for a bit of dancing.

you know flashing lights/lemonade and the elderly don’t mix :chuncky:

6 years, 2 months ago
    Blue34
    Participant

Had a great time. Good open discussion at the AGM followed by a fun and lively awards dinner. Special thanks to our guest Bob Laishley and his wife Kim for joining us for dinner and also for kindly presenting the Club annual awards.

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I had a good time but things got a bit blurry towards the end. Remind me NEVER to drink with grahamc again…. I must owe people about a grand for drinks!

As already said thanks to Ross and Penny for the organisation and everyone else who was involved. It’s always great to meet up with everyone – disappointed that we didn’t get a “loudest table” award though :D

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I had a good time but things got a bit blurry towards the end. Remind me NEVER to drink with grahamc again…. I must owe people about a grand for drinks!

As already said thanks to Ross and Penny for the organisation and everyone else who was involved. It’s always great to meet up with everyone – disappointed that we didn’t get a “loudest table” award though :D

Oh yes you did by a mile!!!
    Secondly you got the most photographed table of the night award.
    I think you left your Award behind, 5 empty bottles ?

The other award for the table with the most empty bottles was not you though!
    It was a table nearest to the window and the staff could not carry all the empty bottles away in one visit when clearing up!!!

6 years, 2 months ago
    evo9lution
    Participant

Oh yes you did by a mile!!!
    Secondly you got the most photographed table of the night award.
    I think you left your Award behind, 5 empty bottles ?

The other award for the table with the most empty bottles was not you though!
    It was a table nearest to the window and the staff could not carry all the empty bottles away in one visit when clearing up!!!

Was that Jack’s table by any chance?

6 years, 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Was that Jack’s table by any chance?

I’ve seen the receipt for Jack’s bar bill! To give you a clue it was more than the price of our room, our dinner tickets and the cost of fuel to get to Rutland and back in the GTR added together!!!! :clap:

6 years, 2 months ago
    davewilkins
    Participant

Pictures sum it all up nicely. lol @ mel. Do you remember talking to me Adam!!??

6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.