This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Karls 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Karls

I have just taken delivery of these seats from Dan at JDL and I am gutted to find they’re no good for me. An old hip injury from m/cycle days means they’re going to be too uncomfortable for me

The seats are in absolute mint, as new condition. They come complete with rails for the R35. They are a lovely looking seat and would have looked superb in my GT-R.

Height wise, they’re about 20-30mm lower than the stock seats when installed in the car. They are fully reclinable. The backs are in a silver fleck pattern which looks really nice.

I’m only looking to get back what I paid for them which was £2200. I had to pay £150 on top of that to ship them from Dan in Poland.

In addition, I have the full set of Takata harnesses as pictured along with all the fittings needed to install in a standard GT-R – no roll cage or harness bar necessary. £375.

I can assure you that everything is in mint condition. I only unpacked it all last night and I feel completely gutted that I’m having to sell it all on.

You’re welcome to arrange your own courier for collection or I can get a price from work for you on Monday.

Note: I caan only upload one photo; those that are genuinely interested, pm me and I can email more pics across.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

1 year, 11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.