BEFORE POSTING AN EVENT – Please Read …
POSTING EVENTS TO THIS FORUM
The GTROC will only allow specific events to be posted to this forum, so a new thread inviting us all to attend your local golden arches car park with your chav mates is a definitely off the cards! Common sense prevails, but certain minimum requirements must be met & adhered to due to a number of factors, included, but not limited to :
- The GTROC is the official owners & enthusiasts club.
- The OC has its own liability insurance so we must have a landowners permission.
- We cannot be associated to or seen to be doing certain things due to Nissans official backing.
- Any meeti1ng places or gatherings must be legal, above board & with the land owners permission – no exceptions.
Further guidelines to take into account are :
- No links taking people to other club websites, social media or forums – official ticket sites are fine.
- All the information must be in your post – no referring to other club websites as above.
- Joint events are superb & welcome if run correctly – however keep information on this site for those on this site.
- Attendance lists are for members on this website only – we have no interests in numbers going from other websites or clubs.
- You cannot advertise another clubs meet on this forum – unless its an approved joint event.
- No illegal events such as cruises, street racing, unofficial rallies … or afore mentioned chav activities!
As mentioned events not meeting the criteria will be moderated or removed without notice, so if in doubt please contact the clubs National Events Coordinator – SPEED MERCHANT – by PM or email as discression can be authorised.
** THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT THE NEED TO CONSENT, INFORM OR GIVE NOTICE **** PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR CHANGES & THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THEM **
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA
#DRIVETRIBE - FOREVER 23
The topic ‘BEFORE POSTING AN EVENT – Please Read …’ is closed to new replies.