Autosport International 2018 – Stand 9220

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SPEED MERCHANT 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

THURSDAY 11th to SUNDAY 14th JANUARY 2018

National Exhibition Center

Marston Green, Birmingham

B40 1NT

So its now been confirmed that the GTROC will have a weekend stand at the coming 2018 Autosport International in January located in the Engineering Halls on Stand 9220. The club will have eight cars on show confirmed by their GTROC Member/Sponsor owners which matches what the A.S.I organisers wanted & showing the clubs diversity to all Skyline, Stagea & GT-R models.

With early thanks to GTROC Sponsor Bling Ferret who have agreed for a second year to prep the cars on ‘mad’ Friday night during setup & maintain their appearance over the show. We have been assured that the public will require sunglasses when viewing our stand!

I feel that despite it being mentioned many times before, Autosport International is the one & only event that is about the Club & not the Members. Simply because Club Representatives at the show will be there to network, meet & catch up with many companies & individuals who can arrange things on behalf of the Membership for 2018. Whether this is a new discount on items or events, free entry or exclusive offers to name a few.

It has been many years since we have been able to offer members a discount for the event & again for 2018 we can’t either. However for those that wish to come along then goto the A.S.I website or click the link below.

https://www.theticketfactory.com/ai/online/

As always, we welcome any of the clubs members to come & say hello at the event & we look forward to seeing you. In terms of the actual cars on our stand for Autosport 2018, then at this stage you’ll just have to come along to the event to find out, lol!

However we do have some special ones … as always.

The GTROC Board & Management Team

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

2 weeks, 4 days ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.