This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  monkeynuts 11 months ago.

• Bling ferret
    Participant
    Here’s the pictures from Autosport International.
    Want to say a big thankyou, and appreciate the opportunity to support the GTROC at Autosport International this year.
    It was a pleasure to detail all your cars on the stand, and meet each of you. If you have any questions regarding detailing please email me or give me a call.
    You can either find me on social media under the name Alltorqueuk (Facebook, Carthrottle, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter)
    Or Via the GTROC under the username Alltorqueuk.com.

Bling ferret professional detailing 0o__o0

11 months ago
    • Bling ferret
      Participant

There were plenty of unknows in this event so I didnt know what to expect when I attended this show. Some things didnt go as smoothly as they could of, but we battled through regardless. Hope everyone was happy with the finished results of the detailing on the show stand.

Good news is I now know exactly what to expect if I get the opportunity to support the club next year at ASI18. I have already thought of many ways to eliminate the issues that I encountered during the show, including a way to get the cars detailed without the need for any washing process outside!

Thats right, we would be able to just drive all the cars inside the hall, and I can detail each car safely without any concerns on damaging both the cars, and the carpet that they are displayed on :yahoo:

11 months ago
    • nurburgringgtr
      Participant

Thanks Kevin for all the hard work and having to valet in sub zero temperatures.

The cars looked great and much appreciated.

Loved the photos!

11 months ago
    • Jack Roberts
      Participant

Nice pics Kevin and thanks for getting all the brake dust out of the BBS crevices.

You worked really hard and we are all very grateful.  :good:

11 months ago
    • Bling ferret
      Participant

Cheers guys.

As above I now have ways around all the issues we faced this year. Next time we can go straight into the hall in the warm and il get them looking even better ;)

I had to get the BBS wheels sparkling to match the great job your did on the car before i even got round to it :)

11 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Hmm forum seemed to drop the ball on a couple ……………………hay ho  :cry:  :negative:

11 months ago
  • Jack Roberts
    Participant

Brilliant images Steve.

Thanks.

11 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Brilliant images Steve. Thanks.

Cheers for that B-)

11 months ago
  • Jack Roberts
    Participant

We have lots of car pics but none as good as Steve’s.

But we did capture some folks in just a couple of shots:-

11 months ago
  • Netrunner
    Administrator

Hmm forum seemed to drop the ball on a couple ……………………hay ho :cry: :negative:

Fixed…

I think that the page was cached before bbpress could fetch the photos from photobucket.. it’s fixed by wrapping the link with [img.. tags which forces a reload of the image straight away. Stick with it Steve, there will be a major upgrade soon that will improve things a lot..

Pictures are superb, thank you…

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by  Netrunner.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jason Todd.
    11 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Hmm forum seemed to drop the ball on a couple ……………………hay ho :cry: :negative:

Fixed… I think that the page was cached before bbpress could fetch the photos from photobucket.. it’s fixed by wrapping the link with [img.. tags which forces a reload of the image straight away. Stick with it Steve, there will be a major upgrade soon that will improve things a lot.. Pictures are superb, thank you…

Thanks for the kind comments and the addition of the missed shots …………………….things are getting better coz I can load in bulk now as opposed to a few at a time  :good:

11 months ago
  • Bling ferret
    Participant

Fantastic pictures, puts my pictures to shame, but does capture how good the cars looked on the stand so at least i can say i helped with that :good:

11 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Fantastic pictures, puts my pictures to shame, but does capture how good the cars looked on the stand so at least i can say i helped with that :good:

Thanks for taking time to comment B-)

11 months ago
  • davewilkins

Loved the F1 steering wheel pic Steve.

thanks for posting.

11 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Loved the F1 steering wheel pic Steve. thanks for posting.

Cheers Dave 6K for it and its only a model :wacko:

11 months ago
  • SPEED MERCHANT
    Administrator

Cheers for posting Steve, that blue carpet this year certainly made a difference for a lot of photographers instead of having to struggle with the orange in previous years!

On behalf of Ross & I we’d like to thank everyone involved in making this years AS stand a success.

Whether you supplied your pride & joy on the stand, helped setting up or packing down, interacted with the public for two days & Adam for arranging the rather superb restaurant for the Saturday evening.

Thank you one & all.

GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
    GTROC SOCIAL MEDIA

WWW.ARKHAMRACING.CO.UK

11 months ago
  • Jack Roberts
    Participant

Cheers for posting Steve, that blue carpet this year certainly made a difference for a lot of photographers instead of having to struggle with the orange in previous years! On behalf of Ross & I we’d like to thank everyone involved in making this years AS stand a success. Whether you supplied your pride & joy on the stand, helped setting up or packing down, interacted with the public for two days & Adam for arranging the rather superb restaurant for the Saturday evening. Thank you one & all.

Yes, Adam did well to find that restaurant at short notice and Kevin worked very hard on our cars.

Special thanks to Kriss and Ross for all their hard work behind the scenes.

11 months ago
  • nurburgringgtr
    Participant

Those pictures are magnificent Steve. Always count on you to produce the gems out of any situation.

11 months ago
  • monkeynuts
    Participant

Thanks for all the kind comments Guys :)

11 months ago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.