The Nissan R35 GT-R is expensive.
It’s fun to drive & is a definitely a bit of a legend but is still pricey nonetheless.
However would you believe there’s a GT-R watch out there that beats the actual GT-R’s price tag?!
Grand Seiko – the luxury arm of the popular Japanese watchmaker – is now accepting orders for a GT-R-inspired timepiece based on the limited-edition GT-R50 from Italdesign.
So are you sitting down, are you ready for it …
This watch costs a whopping 20,000,000 yen … minimum … before taxes.
So in UK money that around £139,532.75 so yes you can by an R35 GT-R for that money.
So what do you get for all that money?
- The watch is completely customizable, from the color of the Grand Seiko logo to the material used on the crown.
- It has a three-day power reserve.
- A dual-curved sapphire glass crystal.
- A stopwatch function.
- Billed as being accurate within 10 seconds per month.
- A GT-R logo emblazoned on the back made from 18-karat gold.
So that explains the price tag then …
If you’re interested then Seiko is now taking orders for the watch from its flagship salon in Ginza, Tokyo.