NISMO fans will have an opportunity to get up close with their favorite race cars and drivers at this year’s 21st Annual NISMO Festival on Sunday 02nd December 2018 at Japan’s Fuji Speedway.
The annual fan appreciation event lets fans & customers experience the NISMO brand & excitement of Nissan motorsports & NISMO.
Organized by Nissan Motorsports International Co., Ltd. the 21st annual festival will feature :
- Race car runs.
- Driver talk shows.
- Autograph sessions.
- NISMO & Nissan goods.
- Race car parts for sale.
A special theme this year is Nissan Intelligent Mobility, Nissan’s vision for changing how cars are driven, powered & integrated into society. Takao Katagiri, president and CEO of NISMO said :
“The NISMO Festival is the perfect opportunity for Nissan & NISMO to engage fans of the brand. This special event will give participants a NISMO experience they can’t get anywhere else, with classic race cars, rally cars & current NISMO race & road cars. Nissan & NISMO colors will dominate the track.”
- Event: NISMO Festival at Fuji Speedway 2018 Supported by MOTUL
- Date: Sunday 02nd December 2018
- Time: 08:30 a.m. to 04:00 p.m
- Venue: Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Organiser: Nissan Motorsports International Co., Ltd.
- Partner: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Event Support Sponsor: MOTUL
- Outline: Racing event area: race car runs, exhibitions
- Stand event area: driver talk shows, autograph sessions, sales of Nissan/NISMO goods & race car parts, children’s events
- Paddock event area: corporate and retail booths